Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life is GOOD!!


Life is GOOD!! I'm loving on all my boys!! They're the greatest!! Life feels so sweet right now. I have two big boys who help mom out a lot. They toss diapers, find pacifiers, and play with Baby E.

Jay and Bee is adjusting well. Enjoying the roll of big brother again, and Bee is loving on the Baby. The big brothers look out for their third musketeer.

We've finally got back on the horse with Homeschooling. And so far it is going well. :P I'm enjoying the challenge of juggling a baby and the boys' schooling. It's definitely been an adventure.

Well looks like my blogging time is cut short due to baby tears. :)

No comments:

This is a Blog of my Christian walk as a Homeschooling Housewife. A young mother of 3 rambunctious boy, they are gifts from God. "Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate." Ps 127:3-5