Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our 1st Field Trip!

Today I took Jay and Bee on our very first field trip to Tanaka Farms. :) It was so awesome. I wanted to stay on the wagon for another tour. It was nice that they let us try so many fresh veggies. :) I learned a few things myself. The difference between a fruit and vegetable is that Fruits have seeds on the insides and Vegetables you can eat every part of it, the leaves the roots and the veggie. I personally really enjoyed their carrots. They were so sweet!! Bee tried some Maui Onions, raw and all!! He loved them! What a suprise! There's just something about organic fruits and vegetables... they just taste so much better! I hope to go again!! It was lots and lots of fun for us all!! I am inspired to garden now... Which have been a family dream of ours. Now that we have a backyard we can!! YAY!!
Picking strawberries!!

Enjoying raw onions. :)

No comments:

This is a Blog of my Christian walk as a Homeschooling Housewife. A young mother of 3 rambunctious boy, they are gifts from God. "Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate." Ps 127:3-5