Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New baby.


I've been quite busy the past few weeks. We've had our newest arrival join the Cole clan. :) We've all been adjusting to his presence. It's been such a joy having him around. Eddie was named after both my husband's dad and my dad. He now carries both of our Dad's names. He was 20 in and 6 lbs. and 13 oz. He's already grown in two weeks of being born. He grew two more inches and was 7 lbs. and 10 oz. at his 2 week appointment.

Homeschooling has been put on hold for a few weeks while we figure out a plan. I've been hoping to continue homeschooling all of them but my husband is worried that I cant handle all three of them. I'm not sure if I can or not but I do hope to be able to balance all three children.

WE ARE BLESSED!!!!!!!!

No comments:

This is a Blog of my Christian walk as a Homeschooling Housewife. A young mother of 3 rambunctious boy, they are gifts from God. "Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate." Ps 127:3-5