Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Looks like we're off to a fantastic New Year!!! :)

Our family moved out of our apt and into a sweet little home. We are now closer to both parents and the biggest bonus is that we have a BACKYARD! I've never known the blessings of having a backyard till now. I can actually clean without any disturbance from my little ones. We are sill in the process of unpacking boxes but I'm not going to push it too hard. It was a difficult move for us since it was during the holidays and because I'm pregnant right now. I'm excited to see how this year will be.

Our little one is still in the belly. :) Trying to cordinate with my best friend to plan a little shower. We pray that our "Sweet Pea" will be healthy and as lovely as his brothers. :)

I hope your 2009 was as blessed as ours and that 2010 will only be better. :) Keep holding on to God and your faith! Blessings from our family to yours!

1 comment:

HappyAndersons said...

Yay, so you did move, congrats girly!! I seriously hear ya with moving and unpacking and being pregnant - c.r.a.z.y. :0 Best of luck. Hope we can catch up soon!

This is a Blog of my Christian walk as a Homeschooling Housewife. A young mother of 3 rambunctious boy, they are gifts from God. "Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate." Ps 127:3-5